norbloc was founded in 2016 by a group of professionals with extensive financial industry and blockchain development experience. It is a global pioneer in regulatory applications residing on blockchain platforms. Its headquarters are in Stockholm and it is funded by some of the most well-known VC funds and angel investors in Europe. norbloc is a core member of the Hyperledger consortium. For more info, please visit https://www.norbloc.com
The Technical Writer will be responsible for detailed product documentation for internal and external use. They will be responsible for ensuring that all technical documentation is clear and concise, detailed, and maintained on an ongoing basis. The documentation created will be used by our customers and prospective customers to evaluate our product from a technical perspective so it is critical that it is well presented while also being detailed and comprehensive.
The role is on a full-time basis and can be based in Athens or Stockholm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans and delivers detailed product documentation for the norbloc Fides platform
- Develops an understanding of the system at a detailed technical level
- Develops technical specifications including, but not limited to:
- Functional workflows
- Sequence diagrams
- Network architecture diagrams
- Develops detailed diagrams and specifications for review by external, highly technical, parties
- Manages and maintains a catalogue of product documentation to be reused for multiple scenarios
Education and Experience
- Good Engineering/technical background and knowledge is a must; prefer BS/BA degree in Engineering or related degree with the ability to grasp and document highly technical concepts, theories and ideas
- 3+ years of computer software related technical writing experience, including an understanding of APIs and writing sequence diagrams.
- Experience writing for software developers, architects and other highly technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to write documentation (original and rewriting) that is clear, concise, consistent, and accurate.
- Expert attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of IT security is desirable
- Fluency in English
- Ability to convey complex ideas and processes clearly and concisely
- Ability to write for a highly technical audience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and to take the initiative
- Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change, and unpredictability
- Strong technical IT knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem – solving and hands – on mindset and attitude
By joining norbloc
- You will be joining a company working at the bleeding edge of financial and regulatory technology
- You will receive a competitive salary coupled with private health insurance and opportunity to participate in the company’s options programs
- You will be working in a hack growth environment where we care about tech and science and not bureaucracy
- You will be liaising with global thought leaders in the blockchain space and help shape this new industry