norbloc was founded in 2016 by a group of professionals with extensive financial industry and blockchain development experience. It is a global pioneer in regulatory applications residing on blockchain platforms. Its headquarters are in Stockholm and it is funded by some of the most well-known VC funds and angel investors in Europe and US. norbloc is a core member of the Hyperledger consortium.
For more info, please visit https://www.norbloc.com
As the right person for the role, you should:
- Participate in developing the design specifications for the product.
- Be experienced in relational database design, have strong SQL experience.
- Have Back-end Node.js & front-end development experience.
- Cannot sleep without Unit & functional tests in place.
- Collaborate with Git and issue tracking software (JIRA, Redmine, Trac or similar).
- Have familiarity with most of our software stack:
- Express.js, lodash, async
- Swagger and/or Postman
Your day will include:
- Build robust and solid code in Node.js that spans back-end to front-end.
- Use any of the popular front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular to deliver stunning user experiences.
- Optimise SQL queries for maximum performance and business needs.
- Work with security-focused colleagues to bulletproof code.
- Design and document APIs.
- Successful candidates should have at least 3-5 years’ experience in similar roles.
- Fluency in English.
- Flexibility to travel to customers' site.
By joining norbloc
- You will receive a competitive salary.
- You will take part in norbloc's equity compensation plan and take part in the future success of the company.
- Be part of the decision making process (here your ideas do matter).
- Work in a hack growth environment were we care about tech and science and not bureaucracy.
- Be part in the future success of the company.
- You will receive private health insurance.
- You will enjoy several office perks.
- You will gain exposure to cutting edge technologies and software development methodologies.
- You will be part of several tech communities as we support several meet-ups, both local and international.
- An opportunity to join an early-stage startup with huge potential and interact with world-class organisations.
- You will join a rapidly growing company that is reshaping the financial industry with blockchain technology.
- You will be working together with thought leaders in the blockchain space, and help shape this new industry.